What is ITIL?
The purpose of this training module and the associated exam and certificate is, respectively, to impart, test, and validate the knowledge on industry practices in service management as documented in the ITIL Service Operation publication.
This ITIL V4 Service Operation certification is most suited for:
Those who possess the basic knowledge of ITIL and want to use it towards the management of service-related operation in any business organizations. The IT professionals who want to bring in positive changes (like cost efficiency) in any business organization.
This qualification provides a complete management-level overview of service operation including all its related activities. Candidates can expect to gain competencies in the following upon successful completion of the education and examination components related to this certification:
- • Introduction to service operation
- • Service operation principles
- • Service operation processes
- • Common service operation activities
- • Organizing for service operation: functions
- • Technology considerations
- • Implementation of service operation
- • Challenges, critical success factors and risks.
Benefits of ITIL:
- • ITIL creates a strong bond between IT and the Business
- • ITIL improves the service delivery and customer satisfaction
- • It reduces the costs through optimum utilization of the resources
- • It creates a visibility of IT cost and assets
- • ITIL helps in better management of business risk and service disruption or failure
- • More stable service environment to support constant business change
|Day 1||Day 2|
|Introductory Lesson||Organizing for Service Operation|
|Introduction to Service Operation||Technology Considerations|
|Service Operation Principles||Implementation of Service Operation|
|Service Operation Processes||Challenges, Critical Success Factors & Risks|
|Common Service Operation Activities||Summary, case studies, exam preparation and directed|
Classroom Training: Get trained by topic experts with interactive learning.
Study Notes: Download the study notes to supplement video tutorials.
Case Study Approach(Using models for analysis, including valuations): Appreciate the concepts by working on case studies derived from real-life situations.
Doubt Solving By Experts: Write to us and get your doubts solved by our experts within 2 business days. You can also initiate a discussion by posting it on active forums.
|Timings||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Venue||Global Online Training Program (LVC)|
|Timings||11:00 am Saudi time|
|Date||20th and 27th June 2020 [Only on Saturday’s]|
- WhatsApp : +1-443-839-0850