PMP Certification at a Snap!
Considered to be one of the most coveted professional certifications- PMP will add a feather to your cap considering the growing demand for project management professionals over recent years. This certification allows you to take a leap as per industry standards, but, it does not seem to come easy. We at MindCypress, provide you with a comprehensive PMP course curriculum which enables a deeper understanding of the examination module with special insights into developing skills to crack the exam in the very first attempt.
This Course Is A Ticket To……
- Methodical understanding and implementation of the set of skills that enhances your aptitude to qualify the PMP exam
- Earning 35 Professional Development Units (PDUs) thus maintaining the relevance of the PMP exam application
- Acquiring practical knowledge of 5 process groups and 10 knowledge areas of project management as structured by PMI-PMBOK(v6)
- Internalizing the global procedure of planning, execution and delivery according to industry standards along with emphasis on value based approach
You Might Be The Next In Need of PMP Certification If You Are:
- Project Manager
- Team Lead/Manager
- Project Executive/Engineer
- Software Developer
- Associate/ Assistant Manager (Project)
- Professional who aims at becoming project manager.
|Day 1||Day 2|
Execution and Monitoring and Controlling
Monitoring and controlling
What are the PMP Certification eligibility requirements?
The eligibility requirements for PMP® certification are:
|Eligibility Requirement||Four-Year Degree||Secondary Degree*|
|Years of Project Management Experience||3 Years (36 Months)||5 Years (60 Months)|
|Hours Leading & Directing Projects||4,500 Hours||7,500 Hours|
|Hours of Project Management Education||35 Hours||35 Hours|
What’s New in the PMBOK® Guide – Sixth Edition?
The PMBOK® Guide – Sixth Edition includes information on how to implement its approaches in agile environments — a first for PMI®.
Other additions include:
- Trends and emerging practices
- Tailoring considerations
- A greater emphasis on Strategic and Business Knowledge
- A new section on the role of the project manager
- 60 Contact Hours/ PDU® – Approved for PMP® Certification Exam
- 14:54:47 hh:mm:ss of Training Videos for all 13 objectives (100% Syllabus Covered)
- 5 Full-Length Mock Exams (1300 unique questions)
- Objective-based Practice Tests
- PMP® ebook (Based on PMBOK® 6th Edition)
- Exam Preparation Guide
- All PMP® Formulae
- 50 Numerical Questions from all Topics of PMP® Exam
- Flash Cards for Every Objective
- Exhaustive Explanation with Every Question
- Tips and Tricks
- Revision notes
- Unlimited Access
- 24*7 Customer Support