OverviewWithout regard to platform, CompTIA Cloud+ is the first performance-based IT certification that considers cloud-based infrastructure services in the context of larger IT system operations. Mission-critical programmes and data storage can be deployed, optimized, and protected by moving to the cloud. The technical expertise required to protect these priceless assets is validated by CompTIA Cloud+.
Operating in multi cloud environments presents new difficulties. For cloud engineers who must possess knowledge of numerous products and systems, CompTIA Cloud+ is the best option.
- Work experience in IT networking, network storage, or datacenter management of at least 24–36 months
- knowledge of any significant hypervisor technology for server virtualization; vendor-specific virtualization certifications are not necessary.
- Although CompTIA certifications are not necessary, you can have either CompTIA Network+ or CompTIA Server+.
- Learning Intentions
- Following this training, you will be capable of:
- Recognize the architecture and design of clouds.
- Use cloud-based services and products
- Successfully keep a cloud system secure and optimized.
- Troubleshoot typical cloud management concerns
- Professionals and users of IT
- Cloud models, virtualization, infrastructure, security, resource management, and business continuity are all covered under the CompTIA Cloud+ certification.
- Recognize Cloud Concepts
- Recognize Cloud Terms
- Understand the Troubleshooting Methodology
- Meet Cloud Business Requirements
- Design Capacity Planning and Requirements
- Manage Cloud Administration
- Manage Compute Resources in the Cloud
- Manage Memory Resources
- Understand Cloud Storage Types
- Configure Cloud Storage Solutions
- Configure Cloud Storage Protocols and RAID
- Deploying Cloud Network Services
- Identify Cloud Network Infrastructure Components
- Secure a Network in a Cloud Environment
- Troubleshooting Cloud Connectivity
- Manage Cloud Migrations
- Troubleshoot Cloud Deployment and Migration Issues
- Understand Cloud Automation and Orchestration Techniques
- Troubleshoot Automation and Orchestration in the Cloud
- Administer Identity and Access Management in the Cloud
- Manage Cloud Operating System and Application Security
- Manage Data Security and Compliance in the Cloud
- Implement Security Measures in the Cloud Domain
- Troubleshoot Cloud Security
- Operate Efficiently in the Cloud
- Accomplish Cloud Operations Tasks
- Optimize Cloud Resources
- Troubleshoot Common Cloud Performance Problems
- Configure Logs, Monitoring, and Alerting for Cloud Services
- Manage Backup and Restore in the Cloud
- Understand High Availability and Scaling in the Cloud
- Manage Disaster Recovery in the Cloud
- Incident Response
Valued Industry Leaders We Have Trained For
Frequently Asked Questions
After that, CompTIA Cloud+ CV0-003 is advised.
Understanding Employee Training Team training is critical to the success of any business. Sadly, in a down economy, many organizations see staff de...Read more