A thorough introduction to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service solutions is provided via the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service course (MB-230T01). The powerful platform of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service is the main topic of this course. This course's objective is to give students the skills they need to become proficient in a variety of duties related to setting up, managing, and supervising customer service operations. The creation of customer care teams, the development of automated customer service procedures, the personalization of customer service forms, and the production of customer service reports will all be covered by the students. Students will also examine the various tools and features that Mississippi State has created to enhance customer service operations.
There are no prerequisites for MB-230T01: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service Training. Anybody interested in learning more about the Dynamics 365 Customer Service module is welcome to attend this workshop.
- Find the Microsoft Dynamics 365 product suite's components for a service model and intelligent service capabilities.
- Ensure a positive customer experience, create, track, and process service cases, manage key customer service KPIs, and manage resources.
- Assess customer service workflows and processes to raise effectiveness and efficiency.
- Manage service agreements and set up service schedules and contract options.
- Use important reporting and analytics tools for customer service.
- Connect customer service software to other programmes like sales and marketing.
- Investigate and comprehend the many support channels that are offered, including Field Service, Social Engagement, Service Scheduling, and Resource Scheduling.
- Employ tools for maximizing customer involvement through customer portals, mobile applications, and knowledge bases.
- Customer service professionals and agents, customer service team leads and managers, IT professionals, and system administrators are the intended audience for the MB-230T01: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service training course.
- All of these individuals ought to be familiar with the fundamentals of customer service procedures as well as customer service applications like Dynamics 365.
- The purpose of this course is to give a thorough overview of the capabilities and functionalities offered by Dynamics 365.
- Customer service, best practises, and pointers for maximizing the software
- It's also ideal for anyone wishing to improve their understanding of and proficiency in providing customer care while staying current with the most recent developments in customer service technology.
- Get started with Cases
- Managing Cases
- Use queues to manage case workloads
- Create or update records automatically
- Unified routing
- Create and manage entitlements
- Create and manage service level agreements
- Create knowledge management solutions
- Use knowledge articles to resolve cases
- Create and manage SLAs
- Create a survey project
- Create surveys
- Send surveys
- Automate surveys
- Configure Customer Service Scheduling
- Schedule services
- Enhance agent productivity
- App profile manager
- Getting started
- Routing and work distribution
- Deploy an SMS channel
- Deploy chat widgets
- Create smart assist solutions
- Get started
- Create visualizations
- Getting started
- Registering and managing devices
- Create custom apps
- Integrate a Power Virtual Agents bot
Valued Industry Leaders We Have Trained For
Frequently Asked Questions
- Prior to taking the MB-910T00 exam, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Foundations (CRM) is advised.
- After passing the MB-230T01 exam, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service is advised.
Understanding Employee Training Team training is critical to the success of any business. Sadly, in a down economy, many organizations see staff de...Read more