Six Sigma Black Belt
What is this Course of Lean Six Sigma Black Belt About ?
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification is an integrated program of learning of lean principles and six Sigma concepts/ methodology. To acquire the certificate one needs to complete the examination. Six Sigma is a methodological/ statistical approach in delivering high quality products, processes or services and lean is an approach in delivering high quality products in lesser time with optimal resources. So if integrated, Lean Six Sigma systematically approaches in reduction of defects level continuously with on-time delivery of products resulting customers’ delight which is basically a continuous improvement towards excellence.Nowadays, it has become a strategical excellent business approach globally towards reducing the cost by improving product or process quality resulting in higher revenue generation and increased organization’s bottom line. Lean six sigma black belt certification is a structural and systematic approach towards transforming any organization from its current state to a better state and it develops skills into a project leader to increase its ability at wider level accomplishing full time business excellence roles
Career Enhancement and Targeted professionalsPotential of career opportunity is in immense with LSSBB (Lean Six Sigma Black Belt) certification. Certified LSSBB professionals are in high demand in the market. Now a days especially positions are created for certified professionals who are very much required in transforming any organizations towards improvements.
In concise, it enhances :
- Salary as being into the core team for organization’s business excellence.
- Drives the culture and philosophy of an organization towards improvement with an approach of leading and mentoring the team.
- Higher responsibilities at organization’s wider prospect (across all domains).
- Develops leaders to take higher responsibilities with a systematic approach.
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Course Objectives (LSSBB)After the completion of course, the candidate will be
- Applying LSSBB in his/her organization that will reflect increase in revenue or decrease in defects; finally resulting in high customer satisfaction.
- Able to manage, lead and execute a team inclined towards improvements.
- Applying systematically DMAIC
- Understanding and analyzing business requirements (including process and products) using different tools and techniques learnt during the course.
|Day 1||Day 2||Day 3|
|“Lean Six Sigma Black Belt” Overview||Define Phase||Measure Phase|
|Analysis Phase||Improve Phase||Control Phase|
Basic knowledge of Management and statistical comparisons.
How will I become a Lean Six Sigma certified?
Candidates can take the Six Sigma Black Belt certification exam conducted by IASSC [SR2] & ASQ. This exam is conducted by IASSC and ASQ on various centers.