Six Sigma Green Belt
What to expect from six sigma certification training?
Green Belt Certification helps you to possess a thorough understanding of all aspects within the phases of D-M-A-I-C. He/She operates in support of or under the supervision of a Six Sigma Black Belt, analyzes and solves quality problems and is involved in quality improvement projects. These are the professionals who support the Black Belts in an effort, or who lead and execute process-level improvement projects.
This Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification is most suited for:
- Quality System Managers
- Quality Engineers
- Quality Supervisors
- Quality Analysts, and Managers
- Quality Auditors
- Individuals who want to learn and practice Lean Six Sigma Principles
Six sigma Course Index:
|Day 1||Day 2||Day 3|
|Introduction to “Green Belt Six Sigma||Measure Phase||Improve Phase|
|Six sigma Terms||Analyze Phase||Control Phase|
There are no prerequisites to get the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification.
Course Objectives & Outcomes:
- Understand the principles of Lean Six Sigma
- Leadership in improvement and teamwork
- Engaged & knowledgeable management team
- Knowledge to increase profitability
- Improving productivity & efficiency
- Better use of resources