Effective leadership is crucial for every organization to drive their projects to success. It is fundamental for the project managers to possess a ...Read more
Our CAPM certification training gives beginners an overview of core project manager philosophies and knowledge of the five process groups and 10 knowledge areas prescribed by the project management Institute (PMI®). The course covers the fundamental concepts of project management and its processes, preparing you for the CAPM certification exam.
With a CAPM certification, you will have the necessary skills and knowledge to effectively manage projects of all sizes and complexity levels. This certification can open up many doors for your career in project management.
- You should have a secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent) and 1,500 hours of professional project experience.
- Or, you need to have a secondary diploma (high school diploma or the global equivalent) along with 23 hours of formal project management training.
- Associate Project Managers
- Project Managers
- IT Project Managers
- Project Coordinators
- Project Analysts
- Project Leaders
- To ensure project success, manage project obstacles within your team and company.
- To assist the business in developing and getting better, be aware of the procedures involved in assessing changes.
- By negotiating project agreements, you may train your team and stakeholders to be more powerful.
- Lesson 01 – Introduction
- Lesson 02 - Introduction to Project Management
- Lesson 03 - Project Environment
- Lesson 04 - Role of the Project Manager
- Lesson 05 - Project Integration Management
- Lesson 06 - Project Scope Management
- Lesson 07 - Project Schedule Management
- Lesson 08 - Project Cost Management
- Lesson 09 - Project Quality Management
- Lesson 10 - Project Resource Management
- Lesson 11 - Project Communications Management
- Lesson 12 - Project Risk Management
- Lesson 13 - Project Procurement Management
- Lesson 14 - Project Stakeholder Management
Valued Industry Leaders We Have Trained For
Frequently Asked Questions
A project manager is a senior-level designation, meaning candidates must have extensive experience. Interested experts might start by obtaining the requisite expertise by becoming associate project managers. You may develop the necessary abilities and gain insight into what it takes to be an associate project manager by earning a CAPM certification.
Yes, we provide 1 practice test as part of our course to help you prepare for the actual certification exam. You can try this free CAPM® Exam Prep Practice Test to understand the type of tests that are part of the course curriculum.
Stakeholder Analysis is the first step in Stakeholder Management where the project manager gathers data of individuals who are impacted by a projec...Read more