In today's interconnected world, fostering a robust professional network is more than a career asset; it's a strategic advantage. Building and nurt...Read more
Today, most organizations are encouraging HR to design various types of data or metrics that are not just related to people but also various processes – recruitment, compensation, grievances, benefits, training & development, separation, etc.
HR Analytics is an area in the field of analytics that refers to applying analytic processes to the human resource department of an organization in the hope of improving employee performance and therefore getting a better return on investment. This HR analytics training does not only deal with gathering data on employee efficiency; it also aims to provide insights into each process by gathering data and then using it to make relevant decisions about improving various processes.
- No prior knowledge of coding or technology is necessary.
- A desire to apply what has been learned to practical business issues
- Ideally 6+ years of professional experience
- To help guide company ideas and decisions, analyze and visualize data.
- Expand your organization's analytical capabilities.
- Employ rigorous analysis of common HR issues like attracting top talent, motivating employees, handling employee retention, and assessing workforce diversity.
- Determine the business impact of expenditures in HR initiatives using a cost-based methodology.
- HR Associates, Managers and Directors
- CHROs and VPs of HR
- History of HR Analytics o Definitions,
- Applications & Types of HR Analytics
- Case Studies & Real Life Examples
- Practice on Ms. Excel (Power of Ms. Excel)
- BI vs BA
- HRIS and its value in HR o Case Studies o HRMS/HRIS
- Analytics Tools and Techniques for HR Professionals
- Tools & Techniques in HR Analytics
- Big Data and HR
- Basic Stats and use in business
- Using Stats to predict engagement profitability and productivity
- Test if employee opinions are true
- Predicting pay levels
- Relating KPIs to business outcomes
- Is your interview questionnaire valid?
- Level of Measurement
- Using the Analytics Process Model
- Employee lifecycle and analysis of stages
- Learn important metrics Effectively Presenting HR Data
- Choosing the right visualization/ Types of Visualization
- Practice dashboards and storytelling on Power BI
Valued Industry Leaders We Have Trained For
Frequently Asked Questions
You will get the following as part of this HR Analytics certification programme:
- Advanced HR Analytics curriculum, with a certificate of programme completion
- Uses of analytics in the real world in several fields
At the end of this course, you will be given a Certificate of Completion to validate your skills and learnings.
Technical proficiency alone will not suffice in the dynamic and interconnected world of 2024 for one to succeed in the workplace. Referred to as "s...Read more