The MindCypress Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt course (LSSGB) has been designed by doing a lot of research and following global standards of content development and accredited course syllabus. The course has been developed under the expert guidance of Subject Matter Experts of Lean Six Sigma, and competent developers of advanced Digital multi-media. Great emphasis has been laid to deliver value to our participants.
- Are you a scholar or professional who wants to understand and learn what Lean
and Six Sigma is?
- Are you a working person who wants to manage your processes effectively and
- Are you a mid-management level professional who wants to grow your career by
contributing to improvement of projects related to Productivity, Quality, Cost, Delivery, Safety and Morale (PQCDSM)?
- Are you a senior management level person who wants to lead the high impact
cost saving projects, which are beneficial to your organizations, strategy, goals, and vision? But you are not confident to lead and drive the project on your own?
- Are you an Entrepreneur or a business owner, who wants to develop good quality products and services for your customers at a competitive cost with excellence in delivery fulfillment?
- Are you a person who know and heard about what Lean Six Sigma is all about but
don’t know the tools of universally accepted project methodology of DMAIC, required for project Improvements
If the answers to all above questions are ‘’Yes” then you are at the right place and at the right time, so go ahead and Unlock the course for future learning, which will give you an opportunity to:
- To identify what are value added and non-value added services or products in your organization.
- To directly select the applicable DMAIC tools and apply them to your business scenarios.
- To lead and initiate improvement projects in your organization and business.
- To study and learn various examples, from different business and industries.
- To self-evaluate yourself by solving various online quizzes.
- To get involved in virtual improvement projects.
- To learn from experts and get support, if required.
- Six Sigma
- Lean principles in the organization
- Value stream mapping
- Design for Six Sigma Methodologies (DFSS)
- Basic Failure Mode
- Overview: Six Sigma and the organization – Quiz
- Project identifications
- Voice of the Customer (VOC)
- Project Management
- Business results for projects
- Team dynamics
- Define Phase Quiz
- Process analysis
- Measure Phase- Quiz
- Exploratory Data Analysis
- Hypothesis testing
- Analyze Phase- Quiz
- Design of Experiment (DoE)
- Root Cause Analysis and Lean Tools
- Improve Phase- Quiz
- Control Plan
- Control Phase- Quiz
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt- Quiz