You will learn the information and abilities necessary to manage and use Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales in customer-facing selling scenarios in this course. It discusses how lead nurturing, customer engagement, and organizational productivity can be used in conjunction with Microsoft Dynamics 365's customer interaction capability to increase sales. Additionally, you'll learn how to use the software's interaction and sales automation tools to guarantee client delight and foster client relationships. In-depth lectures and hands-on labs on topics like lead management, marketing, and product availability will be presented to you. After completing the course, you ought to be able to customize lead management, customer engagement, and product availability in addition to knowing the essential features of Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Understanding of the principles, procedures, and ideal practices in customer service.
- Knowledge of fundamental business procedures relating to sales, such as the sales cycle and sales force automation (SFA).
- Knowledge of account and contact management principles.
- Awareness of opportunities and chance administration.
- Knowledge of the sales pipelines and phases.
- Knowledge of fundamental marketing ideas, including lead management and marketing strategies.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Adjust Dynamics 365 Sales settings
- Organize your clients, prospects, and opportunities.
- Handling sales orders
- Components with Dynamics 365 Sales integration
- Individuals and groups in the business world who want to learn more about Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales and its related features, or corporate sales teams
- Those who must use technology to manage sales operations and gain a greater comprehension of the data, relationships, and insights offered by Dynamics 365 Sales
- Business stakeholders, operational employees, sales representatives, project managers, IT operations and support staff, analysts, and architects will profit from the training and use the information to implement, customize, and maintain Dynamics 365 Sales.
- Configure organization and management settings
- Manage leads with Dynamics 365 Sales
- Manage opportunities with Dynamics 365 Sales
- Manage and organize your product catalog with Dynamics 365 Sales
- Process sales orders with Dynamics 365 Sales
- Define and track individual goals with Dynamics 365 Sales
- Use goal metrics in Dynamics 365 Sales
- Analyze data in Dynamics 365 Sales
- Analyze data with Power BI
- Configure Sales Insights
- Create a survey project with Dynamics 365 Customer Voice
- Create surveys with Dynamics 365 Customer Voice
- Send Dynamics 365 Customer Voice surveys
Valued Industry Leaders We Have Trained For
Frequently Asked Questions
The following benefits when enrolling in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales qualification training:
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent MB 210 Sample Papers, a copy of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales training materials
- Exercises for Dynamics 365 Sales created by a skilled teacher
- Certificate of completion of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales instruction from a Microsoft Gold Partner
- Before taking PL-200T00, a functional consultant for Microsoft Power Platform is advised.
- Following is advised: MB-210T01: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales.
Understanding Employee Training Team training is critical to the success of any business. Sadly, in a down economy, many organizations see staff de...Read more