The widely used cloud business application platform Microsoft Dynamics 365 provides businesses with a hybrid of an ERP (enterprise resource planning system) and a CRM (customer relationship management system). This enables companies to streamline internal processes while giving various divisions within a company a single point of contact.
Businesses all around the world should not undervalue the importance of marketing as a major source of revenue. Businesses can increase marketing efficiency to new heights by employing a marketing expert who is well-versed with Microsoft Dynamics 365. This course is required for professionals who want to demonstrate their abilities to improve an organization's marketing effectiveness using Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Applicants for the MB-220 Certification must have a solid understanding of the terms, standards, common initiatives, and processes used in the industry.
- Dynamics 365 platform fundamentals of marketing
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Foundations, Exam MB-900T01
The following individuals can enroll in online Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing training:
- IT Professionals
- Marketing and Advertising Professionals
- Application Supervisors
- Professionals in sales
- Main Users
- Support Engineers
- Users of Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Professionals who install and manage the Dynamics 365 application
- Those in the business world who want to fully comprehend the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing tool
- Applicants who intend to take the MB-220 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing certification examination
- Putting Dynamics 365 Marketing into place
- Customer management in Dynamics 365 Marketing
- Maintaining Marketing sites and forms
- Handling subscription centers and segments
- Dynamics 365 email and trip management
- Event management
- Using Dynamics 365 Customer Voice to create surveys
- Examining data from Dynamics 365 Marketing
- Configure advanced settings
- Manage marketing content and templates
- Manage LinkedIn and Power BI integrations
- Create and manage leads
- Assess sales readiness
- Create marketing forms
- Create marketing pages
- Manage internet marketing
- Create and manage segments
- Create and manage subscription centers
- Double opt-in
- Create Email Message
- Create customer journeys
- Marketing insights
- Customer insights
- Marketing execution insights
- Lead management insights
- Internet marketing insights
- Manage event planning
- Manage event execution
- Create surveys
- Review event and survey results
Valued Industry Leaders We Have Trained For
Frequently Asked Questions
Participants who sign up for the certification programme for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing will receive:
- A copy of the course materials for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- Sample Papers for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing MB 220
- Exercises for Dynamics 365 created by a skilled trainer
- Certificate of completion for the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing course from a Microsoft Gold Partner.
This Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing course is not suitable for beginners and is intended for professionals at the intermediate level who have some background using the Microsoft Dynamics platform.
- Prior to taking the MB-910T00 exam, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Foundations (CRM) is advised.
- Following is MB-220T00: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing.
Understanding Employee Training Team training is critical to the success of any business. Sadly, in a down economy, many organizations see staff de...Read more