Functional Consultants who can analyze business requirements and transform those requirements into fully realized business processes and solutions that apply industry best practices are the target audience for the Microsoft MB-320 test. Furthermore, you will focus on one or more feature groups of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance, such as supply chain management, manufacturing, and finance.
You should have a basic grasp of supply chain management, field service, manufacturing, accounting principles, and the financial operations of companies. Additionally, you ought to be familiar with the fundamental concepts and procedures of bookkeeping.
Business user or functional consultant with in-depth knowledge of manufacturing industry standards.
- Process the majority of the Dynamics 365 Manufacturing transactions by configuring the key and most-used features and capabilities.
- Describe the Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing aspects of Dynamics 365 to others.
- Configure and manage the production control module
- Configure and manage resources for production processes
- Configure discrete manufacturing
- Configure process manufacturing
- Configure lean manufacturing
- Manage production orders
- Manage batch orders
- Manage kanban orders
- Case study 1A discrete manufacturing
- Case study 1B process manufacturing
- Case study 1C Lean manufacturing
- Configure and manage master planning
- Plan, schedule, and perform production capacity planning
- Case study 2 master planning
- Configure manufacturing execution
- Configure costing policies
- Define product configuration models by using Product Configurator
- Configuring subcontracting
- Using subcontracting
- Case study 3 subcontracting
Valued Industry Leaders We Have Trained For
Frequently Asked Questions
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a cloud-based business application platform that combines business intelligence and artificial intelligence elements with CRM, ERP, and productivity app components.
ERP and CEM administrators, developers, and consultants who possess the ability to use Microsoft Dynamics 365 for modernizing business processes hold higher positions in organizations and see greater growth.
Before, it is advised to take the MB-300T00 exam for Microsoft Dynamics 365: Fundamental Finance and Operations.
Following is advised: MB-320T00 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing.
Understanding Employee Training Team training is critical to the success of any business. Sadly, in a down economy, many organizations see staff de...Read more