Functional supply chain consultants who design and configure Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management and associated tools and technologies to satisfy customer requirements are eligible to take this exam. They examine the needs of the business and transform those needs into fully developed business solutions and procedures that adhere to best practices. In order to produce solutions that meet or exceed their clients' needs, candidates collaborate with architects, developers, administrators, and other stakeholders.
Applicants put into practise inventory and warehouse management, sales and procurement procedures, master planning, and transportation management.
For Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management Course, there are no prerequisites (MB-330T00). The learner is expected to have a working knowledge of supply chain management principles and the essentials of Microsoft Dynamics 365. It's also advised to have a fundamental understanding of inventory management, logistical operations, and value stream management.
- Professionals working in manufacturing or distribution environments that manage the supply chain
- Those in charge of directing the movement of goods from the supply chain to their final recipients and engaged in demand planning, purchasing, replenishment, and scheduling
- Users of Dynamics with experience, as it addresses issues like demand forecasting, supply chain optimization, and inventory performance
- Recognize the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management (SCM) framework and the numerous parts that make it up.
- Understand the features of forecast planning, demand forecasting, material requirement planning, and inventory replenishment.
- Set up warehouse management and transportation management for the supply chain.
- Get insight into new cloud capabilities and learn about vendor collaboration and advanced planning and optimization systems of SCM.
- Get familiar with the Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management Connector setup, production order execution, and other associated forms.
- Recognize the capabilities of the Advanced Supplier Collaborative Platform and Exchange Data.
- Develop the abilities to design unique user features based on company requirements.
- Develop technical content configuration and deployment skills pertaining to Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Create and manage products
- Configure products for supply chain management
- Manage inventory pricing and costing
- Configure Inventory management
- Manage and process inventory activities
- Implement Procurement and sourcing
- Implement common sales and marketing features
- Using Microsoft Guides
- Configure warehouse management
- Perform warehouse management processes
- Implement transportation management
- Configure quality control and quality management
- Manage quality control and quality management
- Configure master planning and forecasting
- Run master plans and manage planned orders
- Implement additional master planning features
Valued Industry Leaders We Have Trained For
Frequently Asked Questions
Before, it is advised to take the MB-300T00 exam for Microsoft Dynamics 365: Fundamental Finance and Operations.
After that, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management is advised.
In all industry sectors, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management certification is one of the most respected credentials. Because it takes a lot of time and money to complete these tasks manually, businesses increasingly rely on software solutions to support their functional consultants and allow them to recommend the best strategies and improve current procedures in order to increase internal efficiency and effectiveness.
Microsoft provides Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management training to give professionals the abilities and information necessary to provide the best supply chain management strategies.
Understanding Employee Training Team training is critical to the success of any business. Sadly, in a down economy, many organizations see staff de...Read more