This training is intended for those who are interested in working as Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultants and have functional knowledge of business processes. Previous Sales, Services, Marketing, or Data & Analytics expertise is advantageous. It's not necessary to have a technical understanding of Office 365, Azure, or Power Platform.
- Basic familiarity with computers
- Basic knowledge of databases
- IT managers, business analysts, and employees that work with the Power Platform must learn how to make the most of the platform.
- People who are already familiar with the Power Platform, but would like to learn more in-depth configuration and development techniques.
- Attendees who want to learn how to manage data integration and security, manage user access, and use the Power Platform to develop intelligent business applications.
- The many Power Platform components: their setup and applications
- With the Power Platform, configure, deploy, and implement business solutions
- How to streamline and automate routine business operations in an organization
- How to create simple chatbots to enhance customer experience
- The abilities needed to become a seasoned, certified Power Platform Functional Consultant by Microsoft
- Module 1: Introduction
- Module 2: Dataverse - Backend database
- Module 3: Security
- Module 4: Administration Center
- Module 5: Environment Settings
- Module 6: Power Apps - Canvas Applications - Applications to be run on mobiles, tablets and laptops
- Module 7: Power Apps - Model Driven Applications - Applications based on Dataverse Tables / Entities having consistent look and feel
- Module 8: Power Apps - Portals - Website to interface with customers and vendors
- Module 9: Power Automate - Workflows
- Module 10: Power Virtual Agents - ChatBots
- Module 11: Power BI - Charts & Reports
- Module 12: AI Builder - Built in AI / ML models which can be used with Power Apps & Power Automate
- Module 13: Integrate Power Apps with Teams, Word & Excel
Valued Industry Leaders We Have Trained For
Frequently Asked Questions
PL-100T00: Microsoft Power Platform App Maker is recommended before.
PL-200T00: Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant is recommended after.
There are two main ways one can take up Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant (PL-200) Certification Training. Learners can participate in online learning modules, and they can opt for instructor-led training programs.
How to build different flows in order to automate various business processes
How to use Power Automate to build process flows and UI flows
How to use Power Virtual Agents to automate and integrate processes across the organization, build chatbots, and configure entities
How to properly visualize and analyze their data using the Power BI Desktop tool and the Power BI Service tool
How to consume data using Power BI and export their visualizations to the organization’s stakeholders, and more
Understanding Employee Training Team training is critical to the success of any business. Sadly, in a down economy, many organizations see staff de...Read more