To help you get ready for the Microsoft Certified Power Platform Developer certification exam, we offer the thorough instructor-led Microsoft Power Platform Developer course (PL-400T00). In order to use data within an organization, you will learn how to create and deploy sophisticated platforms and solutions. In addition, you will study particular subjects including data connectivity, Logic Apps, Power Apps, Azure App Service, Microsoft Flow, Common Data Service, and more. You will learn the techniques and expertise necessary to design sophisticated and original solutions that are tailored to a business through this course. You will also learn how to transform data and make predictions from it, as well as how to enable business integration and construct bespoke connectors.
- Software development expertise, including the ability to write code and comprehend programming logic
- A fundamental knowledge of complex programming languages and methods, such as C# and.NET
- Experience with relational databases like SQL Server
- Knowledge of cloud services like Azure
- Knowledge of how to create software that can synchronize data between various services and platforms.
- Working knowledge of Power Platform tools like Power Apps, Power Automate, and PowerBI.
- Have a basic understanding of the architectures, parts, and capabilities of the Power Platform.
- Get knowledge on using Power Automate to create unique connectors, unique actions, and unique AI Builder models.
- Learn how to design user experiences that span various applications by utilizing webhooks, APIs, and authentication.
- Get skilled in creating Power Apps, which have serverless architectures, experiences across numerous devices, and embedded artificial intelligence.
- Develop your data modeling, analytics, and visualization skills in Power BI.
- Putting into practice the Power Platform's enterprise content and form management features.
- Use best practices for modifying the Power Platform, overcoming typical problems, and offering safe and legal solutions.
- IT and business professionals that want to acquire the necessary competencies to become Microsoft Power Platform full-stack app developers
- This class will also be helpful to seasoned professionals who regularly use the Microsoft Power Platform.
- Anybody interested in learning about the principles of the Microsoft Power Platform, data integration and manipulation, cloud computing, PowerApps and Flow development, custom Visual Studio programming, building models and forms, security and sharing, and deployment of Power Platform components.
- Anybody wishing to acquire the information and abilities required to troubleshoot and enhance Power Platform solutions
- Introduction to model-driven apps and Microsoft Dataverse
- Get started with model-driven apps in Power Apps
- Create and manage tables in Microsoft Dataverse
- Create and manage fields within an table in Microsoft Dataverse
- Working with choices in Microsoft Dataverse
- Create a relationship between tables in Microsoft Dataverse
- Define and create business rules in Microsoft Dataverse
- Create and define calculated or rollup fields in Microsoft Dataverse
- Get started with security roles in Microsoft Dataverse
- Get started with Power Apps
- Customize a canvas app in Power Apps
- Manage apps in Power Apps
- Navigation in a canvas app in Power Apps
- How to build the UI in a canvas app in Power Apps
- Use and understand Controls in a canvas app in Power Apps
- Document and test your Power Apps application
- Use imperative development techniques for canvas apps in Power Apps
- Author an advanced formula that uses tables, records, and collections in a canvas app in Power Apps
- Perform custom updates in a Power Apps canvas app
- Complete testing and performance checks in a Power Apps canvas app
- Work with relational data in a Power Apps canvas app
- Work with data source limits (delegation limits) in a Power Apps canvas app
- Connecting to other data in a Power Apps canvas app
- Use custom connectors in a Power Apps canvas app
- Get started with Power Automate
- Build more complex flows with Power Automate
- Introduction to business process flows in Power Automate
- Create an immersive business process flow in Power Automate
- Understand advanced business process flow concepts in Power Automate
- Introduction to expressions in Power Automate
- Introduction to Power Platform developer resources
- Use developer tools to extend the Power Platform
- Introduction to extending the Microsoft Power Platform
- Introduction to Microsoft Dataverse for developers
- Extend plug-ins
- Introduction to web resources
- Performing common actions with client script
- Automate business process flows with client script
- Get started with Power Apps component framework
- Build a Power Apps component
- Use advanced features with Power Apps component framework
- Introduction to Power Apps portals
- Access Microsoft Dataverse in Power Apps portals
- Extend Power Apps portals
- Build custom Power Apps portals web templates
- Work with Microsoft Dataverse Web API
- Integrate Microsoft Dataverse Azure solutions
Valued Industry Leaders We Have Trained For
Frequently Asked Questions
The training serves as the prerequisite for taking the PL-400: Microsoft Power Platform Developer test. The technical skills tested in the paper include the ability to configure Common Data Services, create and configure Power Apps, configure business process automation, extend platforms, and create integrations.
Understanding Employee Training Team training is critical to the success of any business. Sadly, in a down economy, many organizations see staff de...Read more